Das Ka Dhamki Movie in iBOMMA. An upcoming Telugu action-drama film called Das Ka Dhamki would star Vishwak Sen, Nivetha Pethuraj, and Rao Ramesh. Vishwaksen directed the movie. The Central Board of Film Certification awarded the film a “U/A” certification.
Karate Raju is the producer of the Telugu movie Das Ka Dhamki, which will also be released in Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam in India. More than 60% of IMDb users give this movie a favourable rating of 7.6 out of 10.
The film Das Ka Dhamki will be released on March 17, 2023. Leon James created the music for the film Das Ka Dhamki, which will be distributed in all Indian theatres.
Das Ka Dhamki Movie Review
|Movie Name||Das Ka Dhamki|
|OTT Release Date||14 April 2023|
|Theatrical Release Date||17 March 2023|
|Starring||Vishwak Sen, Nivetha Pethuraj, Rao Ramesh|
|Cinematography||Dinesh K Babu|
|Music Director||Leon James|
- Vishwak Sen in a dual role as Krishna Das and Dr. Sanjay Rudra
- Nivetha Pethuraj as Keerthi/Dolly, Krishna Das’ love interest
- Rao Ramesh as Sanjay’s uncle
- Tharun Bhascker as Blue car customer
- Akshara Gowda as Deepthi, Krishna Das’ manager
- Hyper Aadi as Aadhi, Krishna Das’ friend
- Mahesh Achanta as Mahesh, Krishna Das’ friend
- Ajay as Investor Dhanunjay
- Rohini as Janakamma, Sanjay’s mother
- Prudhvi Raj as Sanjay’s uncle
- Rajitha as Sanjay’s aunt
- Surya as Sanjay’s Professor
- Duvvasi Mohan as Chef Babai
- Muralidhar Goud as Sanjay’s pretending father
- Shaurya Kare as Sanjay’s colleague
- Rati Hulji as Sanjay’s fiancee
- Kadambari Kiran as House Owner Chandra Shekhar
- Amith Sharma as Ajay, Keerthi’s date
- Santosh Babu as Waiter Santosh
- Pranati Rai Prakash as a special appearance in the item song, “O Dollar Pillagaa”
After a short break, Vishwak Sen, who is demonstrating his talent as an actor, writer, and director, not only wielded the loudhailer once again but also performed. It is also a home production. He wrote the script, wrote the dialogue, and directed the film.
In a five-star hotel, Krishnadas (Vishwak Sen) works as a server. One (Mahesh) shares a hotel with his roommates and works as a waiter, while the other (Hyper Adi) works in valet parking. Krishnadas desires to establish himself as a wealthy individual in order to escape the hardships of poverty. Kirti (Nivetha Pethuraj) therefore develops feelings for him. She also begins dating, thinking of herself as the CEO of a large corporation.
All of these are recalled, including the boisterous son-in-law from the past, the burglar Mogu, Rama and Bheem, and the more current Dhamaka and Amigos. The age of the story is irrelevant. If the story is well-defended, there is no lack.
The movie is a lot of fun at the beginning. With its hyper adi panchus and lines delivered with Mahesh’s timing, Vishvak Sen’s humour is energising. However, Sanjay’s part in Secondafu was modified in an effort to introduce the undiscovered actor in him. The earlier light humour turns grave and gloomy at that point.
It feels extremely lengthy and like you’re paying for two films at once. Additionally, the writing and scene conception have several problems. There was an opportunity to make it more compelling and persuasive.
|1.||“Almost Padipoyindhe Pilla”||Leon James||Adithya RK,|
|2.||“Mawa Bro”||Ram Miriyala||Ram Miriyala||Play|
|3.||“O Dollar Pillagaa”||Leon James||Deepak Blue, Mangli||Play|